- Personal Auto Insurance
- Boat and Personal Watercraft Insurance
- Motorcycle Insurance
- Homeowners Insurance
- Commercial Insurance
We make finding insurance as easy as possible
Wall Street Insurance of Texas is an independent insurance agency that specializes in providing our clients with the best insurance package. We are committed to working with our clients to develop customized insurance programs, negotiate affordable premiums and benefits, and work hard to meet our clients expectations. Our dedicated staff of insurance professionals is known for its friendly service and positive attitude. We offer the type of quality service you would expect from your neighborhood insurance agency. We look forward to working with you on your insurance needs and are available for any questions that you may have, please contact us or email us at email@example.com. We offer:
Personal Auto Insurance
Motor vehicle accidents lead to personal injury lawsuits than any other cause. Auto insurance protects you against financial loss if you have an accident.
Auto insurance provides property, liability and medical coverage:
- Property coverage pays for damage to or theft of your vehicle.
- Liability coverage pays for legal responsibilities to others for bodily injury or property damage.
- Medical coverage pays for the cost of treating injuries, rehabilitation and even lost wages and funeral expenses.
Boat and Personal Watercraft Insurance
Whether you operate a jet ski or a deluxe cabin cruiser, you need more coverage than your homeowners policy can provide. Home and auto insurance policy may provide limited coverage for personal watercraft. Contact us about coverage limits. Purchasing a personal watercraft policy can protect yourself and your water vehicle in the event of an accident. A few things to consider:
- If you are in an accident or your watercraft is stolen, it will cost money to fix or replace it.
- If you or your passengers are injured in an accident, medical costs can be expensive.
- If your watercraft is responsible for damage or injury to others, you are liable for their expenses.
You’ll enjoy the water even more knowing that you are protected should an accident occurs.
State law requires motorcycle owners to buy a minimum amount of liability coverage. We can help you find a specialized standalone motorcycle policy that provides better coverage that fits your bike and your personal needs. We offer a variety of motorcycle insurance coverage, including bodily injury and property damage liability, medical payments and more. Wall Street Insurance can provide you with the information you need to get the best motorcycle insurance for your bike or ATV.
Homeowners insurance provides financial protection against disasters by helping you repair or rebuild your home if it’s damaged by a covered disaster. A standard policy insures the home itself and the things that you keep in it. Homeowners insurance is a packaged policy. This means that it covers both damage to your property and your liability and legal responsibility for any injuries and property damage you or members of your family causes to people.
- If your home was destroyed by fire or damaged by a natural disaster, you’d need money to repair or replace it.
- If a guest in your home is injured, liability protection and medical coverage helps pay expenses.
- If you are a victim of theft and vandalism, it can reimburse you for your loss or pay for repairs.
- If you are still paying your home, your lender will require insurance.
Please consult with us to help assess your needs and find the insurance policy that is right for you.
Businesses require a variety of insurance coverage. Liability insurance protects your business from the liability costs of accidents that occur on your premises or as a result of your operations or products. General liability insurance can prevent a legal suit from turning into a financial disaster by providing financial protection for your business. Wall Street Income Tax provides a wide selection of commercial insurance coverage, tailored to the specific needs of your business. Contact us for more information.